Promotion thread....

This forum contains rules and other important information about the site and forums.

Moderator: Command Staff

Itrosnoc
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Re: Promotion thread....

Post by Itrosnoc » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:44 am

gratz
@Conman
Federation/Klingon
Conman/Zodo
Foxtrot/Klaar.
Dac/Klaar

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:18 am

Well done Ace:)
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:31 am

Expect the new DAR out soon.
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

F9thAce
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Post by F9thAce » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 am

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Congrats mate! Sorry I am a little late on the congratulations!

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:24 pm

I'm working on it. Give me time.

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 am

For the SFC 3 FF4 Camp, the following commendations are awarded

Commander Trek68:

I understand that due to RL obligations you didn't fly the camp as much as you had wanted to, but nonetheless, you did participate. Flying what and when you can is more important than how much you flew, at least from where I stand. You are hereby awarded the Gold Cross and Triple Gold Cluster.

Commander Digi:

I've flown with you in the past, and know that you're a hell of a pilot. Not sure what your physical condition was during the camp, but I would imagine you've probably felt better. Either way, for having flown the flag of this fleet and showing your continued dedication to the front lines, I hereby award you the Gold Cross and Triple Gold Cluster.

Lieutenant Commander Spince:

You showed great interest and enthusiasm for the campaign, and I have no doubt in my mind you, and your fellow fleetmates, flew the flag of this fleet with honor and distinction. You are hereby promoted to the rank of Commander and awarded the Gold Cross for the FF4 TOS 2009 campaign.

Lieutenant Junior Grade Conman:

I'm glad to see you around the forums more often. I had thought you had gone AWOL. You went through the effort of getting a copy of the game, which I'm sure wasn't cheap, and then flew what you could before the camp was taken down, and now flying the LAW server. That shows dedication, and that makes me feel good about this fleet, and the SFC Community as a whole. For your participation in the FF4 campaign, you are hereby promoted to the rank of full Lieutenant, and given the Gold Cross.

This concludes the awards for FF4. Signatures will be updated over the weekend, time permitting. Ogame awards are to follow in the next post.

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 am

Awards for Ogame:

Admiral Sharpe:

It is felt by the CO of the Rolling Thunder squadron that your continued leadership in the game, along with your recent rapid growth in points, you are to be given the Double Silver Cluster.

Captain Ace:

You've taken up the position of Ogame Training Officer, and have filled that role well. For your efforts, you are hereby awarded the Gold Cross.

Lieutenant Commander Dalekanium:

You continue to do well in Ogame. It is the decision of the Rolling Thunder CO that you are awarded the Single Silver Cluster.

Rear Admiral Dawg:

You continue to be a voice for the fleet's dealings and relationship with Hound. For that, you are hereby awarded the Gold Cross and Double Gold Cluster.

Captain Gibbs:

You've shown great responsibility in your multitasking in various aspects of this fleet. Because you have taken it upon yourself to also represent the fleet in Ogame, you are awarded the Triple Gold Cluster.

Lieutenant E.C. Gadget:

You continue to do well in Ogame, and slowly growing in your proficiency. It is the decision of the Rolling Thunder CO that you are awarded the Triple Silver Cluster.

Captain Skyflyer:

You've rapidly grown in Ogame in a short amount of time. For those efforts, you are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross.

Lieutenant Commander Soongtype:

You have got to take a week vacation so I can catch up to you in points!!! :D For your continued dedication, you are hereby awarded the Gold Cross. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about your signature.

Commodore FadedSpark:

It is the decision of the Rolling Thunder CO that due to your perseverance in Ogame, you are awarded the Triple Silver Cluster.

Lieutenant Junior Grade Maverick:

You continue to do the fleet proud on the Ogame front. You've gained the respect of your fellow officers. You are hereby promoted to the rank of full Lieutenant, and awarded the Double Gold Cluster.

Captain Ryker:

You continue to hold the lead in points in Ogame. You also did quite a bit for the squadron during your time in the command staff as Vice Admiral. For your efforts and dedication, the Rolling Thunder CO awards you the Gold Cross.

Fleet Captain SFHQ:

As far as any of us are aware, you are the first to reach Grav research. While it hasn't been done yet, you still have set a precedent in the fleet. That's dedication. You are hereby awarded the Gold Cross and Double Gold Cluster. Better start cranking out those Death Stars soon.

Captain Sideswipe:

You continue to show a steady growth in Ogame. You are hereby awarded the Single Bronze Cluster.

Lieutenant Commander Sin:

You've proven yourself a capable member of this fleet, and have earned the respect of others. You continue to do this fleet proud. I hereby promote you to the rank of Commander, and this post is to serve as a submission to the command staff on your behalf for the fleet's service award.

Lieutenant Commander Reptile:

You've begun to take a more active role in Ogame, and continue to steadily progress in Ogame. For your actions, you are hereby awarded the Double Gold Cluster.

Lieutenant Junior Grade Roga Danar:

You've earned the respect of your fellow fleetmates and the Rolling Thunder command. You are hereby promoted to the rank of full Lieutenant.

Commander Trek68:

Although you no longer are participating in Ogame, having devoted more time towards the RP side of the fleet, you had accomplished quite a bit. It is the decision of the Rolling Thunder CO that you are to be awarded the Single Gold Cluster for your final achievements in Ogame.

Commander Arma:

You continue to remain dedicated to Ogame, and dedicated to maintaining this fleet's presence in Ogame. You have done much. It is my decision that you are to be awarded the Gold Cross and Triple Gold Cluster.

At request of Commander Arma, and with my approval, the following two people are hereby acknowledged for their assistance and aid to the fleet on the Ogame front:

=WFC=GoA.KindofBlue and =WFC=Ltg.TheSaint.

This concludes awards for the recent Ogame DAR.

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Post by Omdra » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 am

congo rats to everyone

Best
Om

D.Roberts
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D.Roberts » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Commander Trek68:

I understand that due to RL obligations you didn't fly the camp as much as you had wanted to, but nonetheless, you did participate. Flying what and when you can is more important than how much you flew, at least from where I stand. You are hereby awarded the Gold Cross and Triple Gold Cluster.
Commander Trek68:

Although you no longer are participating in Ogame, having devoted more time towards the RP side of the fleet, you had accomplished quite a bit. It is the decision of the Rolling Thunder CO that you are to be awarded the Single Gold Cluster for your final achievements in Ogame.
I sincerely thank you !
STO Character: Science officer. Fleet Admiral- Roberts@ddbrown - Forums "ddbrown"

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Congratulations to each and everyone on that list and on the SFC list. I think everyone deserves rewards, Long Live the 9th fleet!

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Few orders of business:
1. Congrats on your promotion SIN. You and I, along with the rest of the fleet know that you deserve it.
2. In response to Trek, anytime my friend. You have done quite a bit with Ogame when you were around and I sincerely thank you for that and for letting me participate in the RP.
3. Thanks Cent for all of the awards. I am sorry that I couldn't participate in the SFC3 Camp....the interwebs still don't like me.
4. Congrats to everyone who recieved the awards. I love seeing all of the posts when someone gets an award or a promotion, because it makes all of the typing worthwhile.
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Gratz all:)
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:21 am

Don't worry Arma. We'll eventually get that problem fixed.

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Post by Omdra » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:49 am

*Salutes*
Congrats!