Application

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Sgt. Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

Application

Post by Sgt. Thompson » Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 am

Im 20 years old and I have been a fan of Star Trek since TNG was on the air (I was 2 or 3 and still remember). Im starting my fourth year in college as a computer science major. I started STO in July 2010 but didn't really start playing until June 2011. I love it and it is the only other MMO I like besides SWG before the redesign. I liked it better when our fleet, Starfleet Defense Force B, wasn't dead but now it is and I really want to do STF's and PVP with a fleet. I live in the Pacific time zone. I have played many Star Trek games: Starfleet Academy, Elite Force 1 and 2, Armada 1 and 2, Bridge Commander, Star Trek Borg, Star Trek New Worlds, and Star Trek Legacy. My handle in STO is Harold@dwreckage, that it my main. Thank you for your consideration.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Application

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 am

Welcome to the fleet Cadet Thompson. I am Commodore Gadget, Director of Personell and Commanding Officer of the BC Division. Great to have you on board. Application accepted, and you are assigned to the 1st Squadron. Captain Hunt will be your CO. Once again, Welcome to the 9th Fleet!