Application

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Captain_John_Fox
Ensign
Ensign

Application

Post by Captain_John_Fox » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Hello there everyone

I have recently started playing Ogame online and am enjoying it so far :). I used to play a very similar game on my spare school jotter with my friend years ago (but that's another story). As for experience online, I have to confess I have none. I chose to apply to 9th fleet because their site seemed friendly and above all well manured. Believe it or not that is something I look for in many of the people I associate with. At the moment I'm pretty sure I will be a fleeter in Ogame but I'm not 100% sure. I should have no problem with rules and regulations (I cant even play as dark side characters in Star Wars :D). Hope to chat to you all and meet you in game too.

Captain_John_Fox

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Application

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Well Mr Fox, welcome aboard! Application accepted, and access to the Ogame forums granted. Fleet Captain Arma will be your CO, and questions, you can bug him :P

j/k, feel free to ask any of us if you have any queries!

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

I don't mind being bugged, actually. :)
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

Captain_John_Fox
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Captain_John_Fox » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 pm

thank you kindly :)
If you like sci-fi check out my upcoming book "Dark Drive: Supremacy". I would love to hear any of your comments as it is still being written. http://kevin-macleod-writing.blogspot.com