Willing to join your fleet

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

guldash
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Willing to join your fleet

Post by guldash » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi there.My real name is Julian Lazar, I am 22 years old ,from Constanta,Romania.I started playing STO last spring but because of my summer exams i had to pause it for a while.But now i have spare time and i really want to enjoy this hole game ,that including a good fleet.
As for other star trek games I played the Star Trek Armada II strategy game,and watched nearly all movies about Star Trek.As for other games:well ,veteran WOW player,CS 1.6,League of legends.
I was in a fleet but i forgot it`s name, after the pause , when i loged in ,I was the only member of that fleet so I quit it :).
In STO I tried both PvP and PvE but cause of the long ques at low lvl I couldn`t enjoy them that much so i focused at lvl`ing.I am current Rear Admiral Upper half.
My user name is :Julian@guldash90.
Well i think this is about it. I`m looking forward for your replay and I hope I will be accepted,I still consider myself a bit of a noob in this game but i am a fast learner.
P.S.: excuse my spelling mistake,English is my second language.
P.S.2: I have team speak 3 installed. I need the "2" client for your server?

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Willing to join your fleet

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Welcome to the Fleet. I am Commodore E.C. Gadget, Director of Personell. Application accepted! You'll be placed in the 12th Squadron, with your CO being Lt. Cmdr Slayer. If you need any help leveling, just give us a shout in game and we'll help you out. Also, we frequently run missions together, so you'll have plenty of fun.

As for Teamspeak, I believe we have a TS3 server set up, or being set up. Vice Admiral Ryker will be able to fill you in when he see this =)

Once again, welcome to the Ninth Fleet!

guldash
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by guldash » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Can i get a ingame contact? i can`t seem to fing anyone who can invite me ...

Ogre
Commander
Commander

Post by Ogre » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Join our in game cross faction chat channel 9FLEET and ask on their for an invite. That is the easiest way.
@Elbourt
Freedream (Main), Nartok, Xip, Xybamk (Delta), Xylok, Xylos, Yodah
Naven, Neop (Main Klink), Neota, Xap, Xeenon (Delta), Xylea, Xylia
D'Tek (Main Rom), G'Kar, N'Dar, Xylan, Xylar, Xypher (Delta)