Application

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Kris206
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Application

Post by Kris206 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Hello fellow gamers,

My name is Martin, I live in The Netherlands and I am 32 years old and I am playing STO since some mounths. I favore playing Federation and my main character is Kristien Eliene@kris206 (Lvl 50 / Vice Admiral).
RPG's are my favorite game's (both paperplay, as on computers), I started with D&D and vampire on paper, Baldur's gate was my first RPG on the computer and the last one was Mass Effect 3. After the release of Guildwars (which I played for a while) I started playing MMORPG's, (and NO, World of Warcraft is not on the list, I am ashamed), due to a colleague I skiped to EVE Online. After a couple of years this started to bore and my friends (who also are flying in the Ninth Fleet) persuaded me to start playing STO. So here I am...
War never decides who is right, only who is left.

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Re: Application

Post by F9thRyker » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 pm

I skipped WoW - and EvE too, I lost too many friends to both those games... :mrgreen:

http://www.9thfleet.com/forums/viewtopi ... =81&t=6581

Welcome aboard!

R
Rgds
F9thRyker

darksoulnld
Commander
Commander

Post by darksoulnld » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:43 am

Welcome m8 :D

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 pm

I've played EvE for quite a while. :) I was actually a Goon for a short period of time....however, not when it was in it's heyday. I was a tackler for one op against EVOKE. That was pretty crazy....but lot's of fun. XD
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison