Whiterin is here!

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Whiterin
Ensign
Ensign

Whiterin is here!

Post by Whiterin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:50 am

Hello there people. I was told in game that I should apply to this fleet, so here I am.

I suppose I will start by just talking a little bit about who I am. I am pretty new to STO, only hitting VA two days ago. I play STO when I have the time to. I am a 28 year old father of two young kids, babies really. My oldest son has a developmental delay, which can sometimes make finding set times for entertainment.... challenging. I also run my own public Minecraft server, but that's more work then it is play. I started playing STO, just to check it out when I saw that it was free to play. Having just built a new computer, it was good timing. So far, I find the game really enjoyable so far, and I am looking forward to seeing how it progresses now that I am a VA.

This is really my first Star Trek game, well, online game anyways, that I have played. I was in a fleet previously, Blackomega, and while I liked it... it wasn't very active. I was considering looking into a more active fleet anyways to see how it is, and then I was told to apply here for this fleet as you guys are a more active fleet that can help me reach my goals. So far, I have mainly only done PvE in STO and I enjoy it. One of the main things I have found I like about this game is the ability to customize pretty much everything. My in game name is Whiterin@whiterin, oddly enough. Haha.

Well. That's my introduction and application. If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask! I look forward to playing along side the fleet, thanks!

apollox
Commander
Commander

Re: Whiterin is here!

Post by apollox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 am

Welcome to the Ninth Fleet. Just one question, what part of the world are you from. U.S. or E.U.

Whiterin
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Whiterin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:39 am

Australia.

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by Anubis » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 pm

welcome to the 9th...we will sort you up in no time...happy to have you hear