Howdy 9th Fleet. Just Inlisted this week

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Gr00ve74
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Howdy 9th Fleet. Just Inlisted this week

Post by Gr00ve74 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:55 am

Howdy 9th Fleet. I just joined up in the late hours on 3/11/14 My in game name in T'karra a Vulcan Engineer. My alt is a level 44 Klingon Tac named T'kahn I play mostly PVE....I enjoy RP...Interested in PVP if I had the gear and a good group. Mostly focused of Helping the fleet prosper.

I am a vet of MMOs Getting my MMO start back in EQ 1 and then EQ 2 Spent 6-7 years in SWG where I helped found the Guild "Galactic Empire III" at one point in it hay day we were around 500 active members. Now I am ready to begin my new adventure in STO with the 9th Fleet, I originally bought the game when it first launched, however after hitting 50 in less then a month back then and then with no fleet I lost interest quickly. Well after not being able to recover my old account I figured I would start a new account. In short Howdy y'all.

Thanks for the invite.

PS. Live long and Prosper

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Howdy 9th Fleet. Just Inlisted this week

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:25 am

Hello, my name is Rear Admiral Gadget, director of Personnel. Welcome to the Ninth Fleet! If you ever need anything outside of STO, my office is always open. Otherwise, Captains Maxwell and C.Ralston, and Commodore Apollo are the people who you need to see!

p.s. avoid the south wing!