Hello, new fleet

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Enap
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Hello, new fleet

Post by Enap » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Hello, I am applying to the Ninth Fleet for membership. Enap is a science officer who was created in the first year of the game and has been played with his alts over the course of STO as STO has evolved. In the real world I am a project manager and infrastructure architect focusing on business intelligence systems. I have played in most parts of the game in several fleets to include PvP, fleet engagements, base building, PvE operations; casual player that will actively support fleet goals. Look forward to seeing everyone in-game.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Hello, new fleet

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:17 am

Hello there, I am Rear Admiral Gadget, Ninth Fleet Chief of Staff. Application Accepted! Welcome to the Ninth Fleet. If you have any queries outside of STO, complaints, problems or suggestions, please feel free to send me a PM!

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Hello, new fleet

Post by Hunt » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi, welcome to the fleet.

In case you're interested, the fleet doesn't just do stuff in Star Trek Online. Among our other games, we have players active in Bridge Commander, and a small but very active Roleplay contingent. I'm Commodore Hunt, Chief GameMaster and CO of our RP Division, Taskforce 91.1. We've currently got a post-Voyager era Star Trek campaign running and are in the process of starting up a Stargate SG-1 Campaign.

If you're interested in joining either of our RP games feel free to contact me via PM.