Recruitment Application for Admiral James

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

XxSlimey2013xX
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Recruitment Application for Admiral James

Post by XxSlimey2013xX » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:55 pm

1st Squadron STO
xxslimeyxx@Admiral_James
Federation

Hi My name is Brian. I'm 17 turning 18 this year on Oct. 20th. I am a high school junior. I'm a country-ish city boy from Kentucky, USA. I Love sci-fi and im a hardcore gamer. Close ties to Star TRek and Star wars. Though i play every other game possible. Lol. :D

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Recruitment Application for Admiral James

Post by Hunt » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Welcome to the forum, you already talked to me in STO, I'm Commodore Hunt, the commander of our RP division. I'm sure someone will come along shortly to set you up. Feel free to check out our Forum Based Roleplay Game toward the bottom of the forum, and PM me if you're interested in playing.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Recruitment Application for Admiral James

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello there, Brian. I am Vice Admiral E.C. Gadget, Deputy Commander of the fleet. Application accepted and you should now have access to the rest of the forums. Any problems within STO itself, feel free to contact the COs of the Squadron or Commodore Maxwell and Rear Admiral Ralston. Complaints, ideas, problems or general chit chat: you can PM me on the forums or catch me in-game @EliteCaptainGadget

Do have a look around and get stuck in (but avoid the South Wing at all costs...........)