John Williams reporting for duty!

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Ezio1238
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

John Williams reporting for duty!

Post by Ezio1238 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Hello, name's John, I am only sixteen years old but maintain a pretty strong love for Star Trek with an interest to learn more about it. A little bit about me, I am an avid lover of science fiction and gaming on both MMO's and first person shooters. In regards to Star Trek, I began watching the franchise with the show Star Trek: Enterprise, or when it first began Enterprise, however, thanks to Netflix I have begun investing time into the other series such as Deep Space Nine, or Voyager. My two favorite eras of Star Trek are of the Next Generation and Enterprise (The NX-01 will always be "my" Enterprise) Anywho, in regards to the game, I am hoping to get to know all of you and take part primarily in the STO division. I love this game and have been playing it for about two or three years. I am primarily a Federation player, however, I may begin a new Klingon. Finally, I would like to get to know you all, and with any luck, I can provide much to it. Thanks for reading!

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Re: John Williams reporting for duty!

Post by F9thSochin » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Welcome to the fleet, may you feel the lure of the warrior and create a Klingon.