A return after many years...

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

F9thBen
Lt. Commander - Retired
Lt. Commander - Retired

A return after many years...

Post by F9thBen » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:06 am

Hi friends! I am indeed still alive and kicking despite 4 years of college and life business.. COVID has significantly affected my area of the US and as a result now much of my locality is under stay home orders. SO with my graduation on the 3 month-ish horizon and life beginning to take a new turn, I think it is time to make a return to the fleet after many (6?) years. Gadget's note out to the fleet was something I thought was really nice, given that it had been many years since lots of us had been around the forums. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and catching up with those of you I knew years ago. It seems that many of the same crew is still around and kicking, and I am really excited to see the work the admin has put into creating a good platform for us all to come back to. It's nice to see even my old signature from all those years ago is still the same as it was, incorrect label (SIM instead of RP) and all!

In short, it is good to see that much of the old crew is stil around, I am looking forward to catching up with everyone and hearing what you all have been up to. I hope you are all safe and sound in regard to the COVID situation. It is indeed getting a bit dicey for us all, now.
|SIM Division Executive Officer|LT. George Anderson|USS Tenacity Chief Medical Officer|

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Re: A return after many years...

Post by Hunt » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Nice to see you back, drop me a PM if you're interested in rejoining RP.

Ogre
Commander
Commander

Post by Ogre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:13 am

WB!
@Elbourt
Freedream (Main), Nartok, Xip, Xybamk (Delta), Xylok, Xylos, Yodah
Naven, Neop (Main Klink), Neota, Xap, Xeenon (Delta), Xylea, Xylia
D'Tek (Main Rom), G'Kar, N'Dar, Xylan, Xylar, Xypher (Delta)

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:43 pm

Welcome back Ben - many of us are still here. Should I put you back on active duty?