New Application

Accepted New Members, you'll be welcomed in here! (NOT for Applications, use the main Recruitment section)

Moderator: Command Staff

Rmeeney
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

New Application

Post by Rmeeney » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Character's name (Captain Rob):

Link to STO Forum Profile: http://www.startrekonline.com/character ... 52042/view

Please list former STO fleets (if any): Hounds of the Void - LT Commander.

Real life age: 24

Residence: () US, (X) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Time-zone (+/-GMT): +0:00 GMT (GMT Standard Time)

Hello, my name is Rob, I'm almost 25 and from the UK. I own and played most ST games. Favourites were Dominion Wars, Klingon Academy also Elite Force.
I still play Armada II when I have some time to kill. My interests include Space, Video games, drawing. Swimming, Football and I play for my works team.
I have an Xbox 360, my gamer tag on there is Meen Machine 2k. Add me if you also have a 360.

The last fleet I was in started off as the usual, all perfect, I was promoted to 2nd in command and mainly was a recruiter after playing with candidates first to
make sure they wouldn't just loot the bank and flee. But slowly but surely less people became active and even myself got bored and decided to leave.

//Rmeeney//

Barihawk
Captain
Captain

Re: New Application

Post by Barihawk » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome to the forums! We are having activity issues as well (lots of falloff after launch) but there are still a core group of 5-6 of us who play every day. If you are interested in recruiting for us, I'd be most appreciative since I can't cover all our bases as well as enjoy the game myself!

I support your application, I will allow another member to second your application. Add me at @barihawk ingame so I can add you to the fleet ingame.

Rmeeney
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Rmeeney » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you,

Have added you to my friends list. Recruiter will be fine, and if more available, just let me know. I'm a good judge of character and like I have done before will view their game play, see if they heal, or greed....

This is the first Website based Fleet I have joined on STO and hope its the last ^.^

//Rmeeney//

Sharpe
Admiral - Retired

Post by Sharpe » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 pm

welcome aboard, things will pick up a bit now for me as well.

Sharpe
Admiral - Retired

Post by Sharpe » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:17 pm

interesting, if you look at the database in STO, there have been quite a few who have logged in during December.

Barihawk
Captain
Captain

Post by Barihawk » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Application accepted, adding you to usergroups now.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 am

Sharpe wrote:interesting, if you look at the database in STO, there have been quite a few who have logged in during December.
Makes sense? Holidays sir?

Welcome to the Forums! I'm not a STO member, but you can contact me if you got any problems and can't get hold of Arma or Barihawk etc