Application

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Teeps
Lieutenant, J.G.
Lieutenant, J.G.

Application

Post by Teeps » Thu May 31, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello all,

Just a little note to introduce myself and my hubby - we joined last week - very nice to meet you all!

In game you will know me as Kizzie, my handle is @Teepsie. (Im mainly known as Teeps, Teepsie, Teepot, etc in the many MMOs Ive played in - I do answer to Kizzie, Teeps and 'Oi! You!')

My RL husband is Bobs - you will know him as errr, um, - Bobs!

We are in our 40's and live in Oxfordshire, UK. We've been playing MMOs together for far too long - we started on Everquest when it very first came out (omg, was it 1998 or something??), so you can tell how old we actually are! I think we have played most of them - EQ. EQ2, Vanguard, WoW, Rift, Final Fantasy, Eve, SWG, Conan etc etc )
Haven't played any other Star Trek games - I'm a bit of a closet RPG'er really - Dungeon Siege 1 & 2 being my favourite games of all time - (and we just don't talk about Dungeon Siege 3..>< !) (oh the horror!!)

This is our second trip into STO - we played for almost a year at launch (not guilded), then I think we got tempted away by Rift or something..... anyways! We thought we might give it a try again with the Free to Play offer, and now we have both subscribed 'cos its much better than it used to be !! (In my humble opinion!)

My play style is pretty conservative, I enjoy bimbling about the universe, with the odd intense adventure now and again - so I'm not a PvP'er really - Bobs has been known to enjoy some serious blood-letting (he does like FPS games like Battlefield 3 etc) - but I can't speak for whether he might like to PvP in STO or not.

We are both pretty laid back - enjoy a friendly guild atmosphere with a sense of humour, but can't be doing with gobby kids (too many MMOs I'm afraid) as we are now too old and grumpy - but pleased to note you don't have any!!

Just wanted to say how fantastic everyone has been - so kind and helpful in every way - we do appreciate it very much, and so smashing to meet a whole new bunch of nice people - I (we) are looking forward to settling in and enjoying STO with 9th Fleet.!

See you in game,

Kizzie/Teeps

pp. Bobs!

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Application

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Application accepted on both of you! Nice to see you drop in Kizzie. And Welcome aboard! I'd give you the whole, who I am etc, but you found all that out earlier.

Gadget.

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Thu May 31, 2012 4:18 pm

It's been an pleasure so far working with both of you, and we've not finished yet :)

Welcome aboard!

R
Rgds
F9thRyker

Bobs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Bobs » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 am

Hello,

Just wanted say hi and thanks for the Fleet invite and the very warm welcome we've both received.

Bobs

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 am

You're very welcome... You guys have already shown what an asset you are to the fleet! Keep it up!