Hello Ninth Fleet.

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Ironman
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Hello Ninth Fleet.

Post by Ironman » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:40 pm

My name is Vince & I live in the United Kingdom, where it seldom is sunny. I am 32yrs of age but am a big kid at heart, so I act closer to my shoe size, which is size 9. A comic book hero of mine is Tony Stark, so my username on this site is Ironman. My STO persona is Federation Vice Admiral Calb Mias Corris. At this time, my ship is the USS Majic Crusade, NCC-99606, Sovereign class. My only other persona is on Qo'nos. He is an alien called Garf of Ield (Garfield). He is used just to collect Dilithium.
Since I was 7, I have been a fan of Star Trek. My Dad sat me infront of the TV & told me to shut up & behave myself. On the TV at the time was a TV series that I had never seen before, it was called Star Trek: The Next Generation. If memory serves me correct, the episode was Datalore, which turned out to be a long term favourite of mine. I do not just like Star Trek, I eat, breathe, drink & think Star Trek. I do consider myself a Jedi by religion but in so many other ways, I try to live life in the way Gene had set out all those years ago. Some say I am nuts, I say that I am committed to the ideals that Star Trek stands for. This reflects in me as a person & also as a STO officer. There are some others who are more expert at some things online than myself but if I can help in any way, then I would be happy to assist.
If you see me (Calb) anywhere, please say hi. If I see you, I promise I will say hi back.
Peace out chaps.
That's all folks.

apollox
Commander
Commander

Re: Hello Ninth Fleet.

Post by apollox » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Welcome to the Ninth Fleet

Knifey
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Knifey » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:26 am

It shall be a pleasure having you. Welcome.

9thDawg
Ensign
Ensign

Post by 9thDawg » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 pm

welcome access is sorted