Please allow me to introduce myself

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

IonScott
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by IonScott » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:02 am

I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year Stole many a man's soul and faith and I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain Made damn sure that pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate Please to meet you hope you guess my name

Happy to be part of the fleet. I was in a fleet with Deathboy before and was brought in by him. I am a career officer, I am in this game for the long haul. I do STFs religiously. My toon in a liberated borg male human, Ion Scott, son of Montgomery Scott, also an engineer. I have like 8 other toons but I just don't have time to play them all and I get a lot of satisfaction focusing on one. I think I can be pushed into PVP but it would take a push. I enjoy cruising with my fleet and prefer doing STFs w/ fleet members but I will not hesitate to play in public rooms.

I grew up w/ ST watching it on WPIX NY11 at 12am till 1am. Captain Kirk was the bomb. STTNG came didn't care for it much, picked it up again mid 4th season and loved thereafter. DS9 same thing. Voyager I loved from start to finish. Captain Jameway was the bomb. A female version of Kirk, loved it. Voyager is my favorite. I am a Star Trek nut in general.

I also do the Sony thing a little. I just got Farsight Pinball arcade for the PS3 and Vita and if I'm not playing STO I am playing Star Trek Pinball.

But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game

See you out there
Ion Scott

Maxwell
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by Maxwell » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:46 pm

A great pleasure to meet you, sir!

Welcome aboard the Ninth Fleet Express, look forward to working with you!

Maxwell
Maxwell@kaltoh9

[Combat (Self)] Chris Ralston deals 26548 (42414) Phaser Damage(Critical) to you with Phaser Array - Overload II.
[Combat (Self)] Chris Ralston deals 418 (12192) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach.

Swirlyaw
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by Swirlyaw » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:26 am

Wow Ion, I've known you for almost two years and I think that's the most I've ever seen you write.