Request to Join Fleet

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Duavo
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Request to Join Fleet

Post by Duavo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:47 am

Hello. I'm interested in joining the Ninth Fleet in STO. This is my second time picking up the game (I played for a little bit when it first came out but stopped when my friends quit) but it's my first time joining a fleet. It's changed somewhat since I first played but I'm picking things up pretty quickly.

I'm a casual player in the Eastern Time Zone, and I'm interested mostly in PVE and having a good time. I am a Romulan Tactical Officer currently at the Commander rank.

My current character's name is Ti'el@duavo

Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know!

Thanks very much, and I hope y'all have a good day.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Request to Join Fleet

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Welcome to the Ninth Fleet, Cadet! I am Commodore Gadget, Director of Personnel. Application accepted! Enjoy your time here and if you have any problems within STO, don't hesitate to ask the division commanders. We have a lot of help also available on the STO Subforum here, so be sure to keep checking and posting! Any other issues, my office is always open, just send me a PM :mrgreen:

As for anything else we'd like to know, don't worry... we'll find out... :twisted:

Once again, welcome to the Ninth Fleet!

Duavo
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Re: Request to Join Fleet

Post by Duavo » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:40 am

Thanks; I am looking forward to the invitation and flying with you all!