Reporting for Duty

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Rosache
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Reporting for Duty

Post by Rosache » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello 9th Fleet, I am Rosache a tactical Captain of a Battle Cruiser in game. I have only been playing about 3 weeks with no previous fleet. I have a long history of MMO's starting with DAoC in around 1996. I prefer PVE content, however I have done some PVP in past games. I also prefer Voice Communication over typing therefore I am always in Team Speak but may not type much. I am willing to help pretty much anytime with anything I can actually help with in games as long as I am not currently busy in which case my bad memory may need a push after. I grew up loving star trek and the like for shows. Owned many old star trek games and loved them all. Would love to see more members in the Team Speak though after a week of being in the 9th and on team speak I rarely see anyone else in our channel so come join it :P and just a side note here I am a guy even though my toon is female :P If there is anything I have left out feel free to ask me (in team speak preferably :P)

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Reporting for Duty

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Welcome to the Ninth Fleet! I am Rear Admiral Gadget, Director of Personnel, former CO of the Bridge Commander Division (great game!). Application happily accepted! If you have any questions outside of STO, don't hesitate to drop me a line! Apart from that, you failed to tell us what your favourite type of cheese is! :mrgreen:

Rosache
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Rosache » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:53 pm

:P hmmm cheese huh well hard to say but it is either Swiss or smoked Gouda :P and of course you gotta have the right crackers :P

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Righteo, I'll note that down. You may live to regret that confession... Stay clear of the south wing... :P

Rosache
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Rosache » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:20 pm

off to 10 forward it is then :P

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:27 pm

good choice, you'll find plenty of things in there! Join in some of the threads!