Hello 9th Fleet

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Motokorth
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Hello 9th Fleet

Post by Motokorth » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:07 am

Hello,

Yay, now that I can login to the forums I would love to officially say hello and thank you for having me.

I am a long time player of MMOs, EQ, WOW, FF, and a few others over the years and now this :).

Along with MMOs I have played may Star Trek games starting with the SFC series, even meeting my "new" at that time next door neighbor when we were fighting each other in SFC II I believe when we both had <60ms ping to each other, something unheard of back then unless you were really close by. With my best memories coming from SFC III and the custom PvP campaigns that different people used to run.

Cheers,
Motokorth

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Hello 9th Fleet

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 am

Hello,

Welcome to the Ninth Fleet. I am Rear Admiral Gadget, Director of Personnel. Application officially accepted! If you loved SFC you may have some good memories to share with the fleet; this fleet was founded on SFC. Now was SFC the game that had that 9th Fleet incident involving a ship, a planet and a commanding officer...?

If you have any personal queries etc, just leave me a PM. If you have any queries in STO, The STO command chain will be the best people to approach. And if you ever played Star Trek: Bridge Commander, you need to reinstall that because we're kicking life back into it!

Oh and finally, avoid the south wing... unless you like radioactive cheese and rubber chickens.

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 am

Hi,
I'm Commodore Hunt, the Chief GameMaster. I see that you've played quite a few MMORPGs, how do you feel about traditional pen and paper style RPGs? I run our Forum Based Roleplay division, feel free to check it out, down towards the bottom of the forum index. If you want to join the fun, check out the RP recruitment thread here:
http://www.9thfleet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7240

F9thErik
Commodore
Commodore

Post by F9thErik » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:06 am

Gday welcome to Ninth Fleet im Erik Ninth Fleets CO (commanding officer) if you have any questions just chuck me a mail on sto or here on forums
"let me ask you, if God would allow my madness to flourish un contained, then wouldn't it seem to you that any god like that would be just as mad as I?"