Heya 9th Fleet!

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Munkypoo7
Ensign
Ensign

Heya 9th Fleet!

Post by Munkypoo7 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Heya!

I've finally rejoined STO after over a year break, mostly due to GuildWars 2, and now I'm back and in search for a fleet.

I looked around and The 9th Fleet really seems to be a rock solid community and I'd love to contribute :).

Currently I only have one character, and Alien Engineer in a Science Oddy... don't ask, but yeah, I'd love to help some poepl out as well as cach up to what's gone on in the time I've been gone, which mostly seems like a few new missions, the story really has moved on quite a bit. At this very moment I'm, for a lack of better words, re-learning everything, seems I had my ship pretty solidly set up so now it's just tweaking a few things here and there and pew pew-ing everything.

PvE primary, rarely ever PvP'd and I probably wouldn't do it randomly until I relearn the entire combat system lol

As for some random personal info, hardware nerd, love building my own systems as well as all the troubleshooting that comes along with it!

Thanks and have an awesome day! :mrgreen:

edit, I dun goofed, if I need to be contacted or anything, I'm under Max@munkypoo7
Max@munkypoo7 - Federation Engineer - Jem'Hadar Dreadnaught Carrier - 9th Fleet
U'Wot@muunkypoo7 - Romulan Tactical - Faeht Intel Warbird - House of PuvTaj

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Re: Heya 9th Fleet!

Post by F9thSochin » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 am

Welcome to the forums, for ingame access please contact @cralston (hes the boss online) and he will assist you getting squared away.

Munkypoo7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Munkypoo7 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:11 am

F9thSochin wrote:Welcome to the forums, for ingame access please contact @cralston (hes the boss online) and he will assist you getting squared away.
Thanks!

Cralston and I spoke and he walked me through the fleet credit system, super nice guy, happy to be a part of this Fleet and, well... time to have fun! :mrgreen:
Max@munkypoo7 - Federation Engineer - Jem'Hadar Dreadnaught Carrier - 9th Fleet
U'Wot@muunkypoo7 - Romulan Tactical - Faeht Intel Warbird - House of PuvTaj

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:50 am

Excellent, glad you are settled in and I encourage you to exercise your Klingon side aswell.